PF320PTEX™ Grip Module
The PF320PTEX™ Grip Module is P80®’s first polymer grip designed for compatibility with SIG SAUER® components for P320™. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A., the PF320PTEX™ Grip Modules are made with P80’s proprietary blend of high-strength reinforced polymer, and feature our next generation ergonomics for operators, law enforcement and civilian P320™ owners. Polymer80® products are known for aggressive enhancements to grip shape and angle, with features including:
- 1911 Grip Angle
- P80's Signature PTEX™ Grip Texture
- High Beaver Tail Undercut for Better Bore Access
- Enhanced Double-Undercut Trigger Guard and Support Hand Contours
- Modified Proprietary Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Compatible with 9mm components ONLY. The grip module is not compatible with .45ACP components.
PF320PTEX™ Grip Module is Compatible with the following products:
- P320™ Full & Carry Slides
- P320 X5™ Full & Carry Slides,
- P320 VTac™ Slides.
*Note: This is a not a firearm nor an 80% Pistol Frame. No milling is necessary. The PF320PTEX™ Grip Module does not require a serial number and can be shipped nation-wide. The serialized component of the P320™ handgun is the Fire Control Unit (FCU), and is not included with the PF320PTEX™ Grip Module. If you don't already own one, the FCU can be purchased from a retailer with a Federal Firearms License. The PF320PTEX™ is not intended for use with P320™ .45 ACP slides or models with manual safety.