.308 80% Lower Receiver & Jig
Includes a jig and all the drill bits.
After two years of planning, design, engineering, and testing, we're proud to introduce the industry's first reinforced polymer receiver designed for the DPMS styled .308 in an 80% format.
- Industrial strength, finest reinforced polymer material....nothing held back.
- Feel the difference the second you pick it up.
- Rock solid frame, injection molded from a fully automated system that was two years in the making.
The .308 80% Lower Receiver Design features:
- Unique reinforced polymer design with solid core design
- ATF compliant design
- Beefed up buffer tube ring and ribbing across the entire upper surface area.
- No-thread design on pistol grip area.
- Stiffened magwell, ultra-light design.
- See product page for additional parts list
Is it legal?
YES! The 308 unit is well within the defined parameters of a "reciever blank" defined by the ATF and therefore has not yet reached a stage of manufacture that meets the definition of firearm frame or receiver found in the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA).
P80-308 Kit List: Each Lower and Jig Kit comes with the following:
Qty per Lower
308 Lower Receiver
Pistol Grip Nut
Pistol Grip Screw
Qty per Lower
Warrhogg .308 Jig
End-Mill Bit with Laser Etched Depth Mark
7/16" end mill bit
Drill Bit, Safety Selector Switch Hole
3/8" drill bit
|Drill Bit, Pin Holes for Trigger & Hammer||5/32" drill bit||1|
|Drill Bit, for Trigger Hole||5/16" drill bit||1|